a few layouts

Last week, I went on a layout making binge. I just wanted to make some pages and get some stories recorded. so, I lifted a several & just made a few without lifting. These are the ones I made sans lifting. I'll be back in a couple of days with the layouts I lifted.

the first one here is my FAVORITE i think. i adore this story about my son. it's a SUPER simple layout, but often, those end up being my FAVORITES!
supplies:
Arendal kit from Studio Calico (no longer available, but the papers are HERE, the  digital papers are HERE and the digital stamp is HERE Ephemera is HERE)
Bazzill Basics Prismatic White Cardstock
Font: The Dorothy from this set at The Lilypad

 this layout  I made after getting the Carolina Moon card kit from the Mystery Sales at Studio Calico. As soon as I saw the "dad"cork, I knew what story to tell. My youngest pretty much idolizes his dad. 
supplies:
Studio Calico, Carolina Moon Card Kit
Studio Calico Homespun Papers
Bazzill Basics Prismatic White Cardstock 
Font: The Dorothy from The Lilypad

For this last one, I needed to make a layout for my 2016 books read. (you can find my 2015 books HERE. I kept it fairly simple because it will fill up with lists of books. Just like last years. ;)
supplies:
Studio Calico Canal Street Add On
Studio Calico Nes Verk Add On
Brother Typewriter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts